Sunday, December 6, 2015

Velinhas:)

This week was awesome! We taught a LOT of little old ladies. They are super sweet and super lonely. Vera Lucia is one that I can't help but love with all my heart. We asked if she would pray to know that our message was true and she looks right at us and says "The Lord already told me that you two girls are doing His work! When can I get baptized?" It was a testimony to me that as missionaries called and set apart by the Priesthood, I am a representative of my Savior Jesus Christ. I love being able to invite others to come unto Him!!

Another little old lady is super sweet and was telling us about her Family. She showed us pictures of her 1st communion in the Catholic church clear back in 1952. It was really cool to see her life in pictures and the joy she finds in her memories. Her husband, Brothers, sisters everyone has already passed away and her only son is in jail and doesnt speak to her. She has so much sadness and feels so alone, and my companion and I had the opportunity to testify to her that her Savior knows her pains and sorrows and joys and loves her through it all.

I know that families are forever. I am so blessed to be a part of a Family that has been sealed in the temple!

I love you alll! Have a wonderful week and make the temple your goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment