Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Arvore da Vida

Sept 28, 2015

This week I climbed a mango tree. In a skirt. And proceeded to chop off a bunch of vines with a huge knife-machete-faca. No big deal. And in the name of serviço, we picked up 3 new investigators. Ill send pictures next week! ALso I saw a monkey for the first time. It had a striped tail.

Cool experience, this week we were working a lot in an area named Adrianna, and not finding anybody. So we prayed to find just one person ready and while walking past a school the security guard yells out to us that he wants a book. So we went to talk to him and he straight up tried to steal my Book of Mormon. We explained that we could bring him one the next day, but I needed mine back. Turns out Junior really wants to learn about mormons, and has asked for a book of Mormon 3 times and never got one. Junior has a strong testimony of personal revelation, and Im super excited to teach him!!

I love you all and I know the church is true. Im so excited to hear the prophet speak this weekend!! I know Thomas S Monson is the prophet on earth today. I know the power of the priesthood is real! The Book of Mormon is the Word of God. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment