Sunday, December 6, 2015

Eu sou muita grata por...........

Nov. 30, 2015
Left to right: Sister Mamani, Sister Paim, Malorie
Happy Thanksgiving:)

Eu sou muita grata por...........

My whole family
my dad
my mom
Jaden
Natalie
Sam
Ben
Levi
my friends
the gospel
Jesus Christ
Serving a mission!!
My companion
The Book of Mormon
mountains
sunshine
food
Joseph Smith
Pres Thomas S Monson
the priesthood
a house
bug killer spray stuff to kill cockroaches
warm showers
rain
smiles
a journal
my body
The Plan of Salvation
The Atonement
Thanksgiving (It is a wonderful holiday that unfortunately Brazilians dont celebrate, and so I ended up fasting all day! But the day after I made Key Lime Pie and we bought Pizza!!)
Thanksgiving dinner...a day late.
Scriptures
Christmas
the Holy Ghost
music
fans/air conditioning
deodorant
people who remember to use deodorant
email
shoes
school
kids and their sticky fingers
my testemunho
washing machine/ dish washers
eyes
french toast
chocolate
Heavenly Father
the ocean
eternal families

I love you all! and Im grateful for you all!

We are working like crazy and I think my feet might fall off. I need to buy new shoes but its fine because they are super cheap and made for the water. Yesterday the Performance of our missionary Choir de Natal was in Campo Grande- my first area. It was super awesome to see the members and investigators again. Julia, a girl that we started teaching the last week of the transfer, came and gave me a big hug!! she was baptized 3 weeks ago! And two recent converts that we loved are going to be sealed Dec 17! Irmã Fatima is gonna email me a pic:) I seriously love these people. Its a little bit like going home for a second! Anyway miss you lots.




No comments:

Post a Comment