Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Semana de Milagres/Baratas


Where's Malorie?
So this week was miracle after miracle!!!! I love it! Also in 24 hours I killed 13 cockroaches. And one fell off the ceiling onto my shoulder while I was going to the bathroom. I am a big strong girl and didnt not scream.:) But I killed it very very very quickly. Also Our investigator Fernando ended up not getting baptized this week, because his parents dont want him to. So we are still working on how to approach that. Holly, its almost Identical to your situation! Also the trains are soooo crowded,. We had a mission congerence and this is my district attempting to arrive in the center of Rio via train- photo. We couldnt move. Anyway. Yesterday we found a new family that is amazingly prepared. They are so sweet and love the Savior so much. We sang I am a Child of God and the spirit was so so so strong. I know God loves all of his children. Also it never ceases to amaze me how humble these people are. Its miraculous.


I know this church is true. I know that Jesus Christ LIVES. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God.
With love, Malorie

No comments:

Post a Comment