Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happily Exhausted!

Aug 14, 2015

I am happily exhausted:) This week I learned a LOT about how the Lord answers my prayers (again). I have had a question on my mind for a while and I felt like I wasnt getting an answer... Which is fine, cuz I definately need to gain more patience!! But it is still hard. Anyway, tuesday was a really hard day for my comps especially, and I was getting a bit worn out from trying to keep smiling, and keep a positive attitude. So then this Instructor named Irma Cruz comes into our classroom during Comp Study and asked to speak with me alone. (Which was fine because Im in a trio and she is set apart) So we went into the CTM Pres. wife's office, so I was freaked out, completely convinced I was being sent home.. And Irma Cruz proceeds to answer my question. So obviously I start crying cuz it was so perfect and she is super confused at what just happened. And I am trying to explain that I just had a prayer answered through her, but she doesnt speak a word of English and Im crying to hard to be understood in any language. So we just sat there for a few minutes. And then she just testifies that all those who live worthy of the companionship of the Holy Ghost have the capacity to be an instrument in the Lord's hands.

To that I add my testimony. I know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. EVERY TIME. For me, its often in quiet feelings or thoughts. Or through reading the Book of Mormon and Bible. But a beautiful way that the Lord answers us is through other people. In this way He can use each of our concerns, strengths, talents, and trials to bless the people we interact with.

Other cool stuff... Last pday after emailing, we went out in Sao Paulo and found this guy who has a pet snake. Wrapped around his neck. While riding a motorcycle. So thats awesome. But it gets better. He got off the motorcycle. And let me wrap the giant snake around my neck! I have pics that I will send as soon as I get to Rio. And then he started talking to us about the Book of Mormon. While a snake the size of... something big... was wrapped around my face. IT WAS SO FUN.

Also. I love and miss you all! Its great to hear from you!! Your challenge this week is to look for one way that you see God's hand in your life every day.

Sister Bond (Oh! Como James Bond? Yeah. James Bond.-- every single person I meet)

No comments:

Post a Comment