Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Arrived in Brazil

Hi everyone! I have arrived in Brazil! It smells and looks a lot like Guatemala! i am so happpppyyyyy. But I miss you guys a lot. I am companions with a girl from Montreal canada. So she speaks French and just enough english that we can coordinate showers and sorta small talk:) I love her to death! Her name is Sister D´Anjou and we are the only two sisters who reported this week. on my flight from Atlanta we met up with 3 sets of Elders and 2 sets of sisters who have already done 3 weeks at the Provo mtc. along with 3 more sets of new Elders who reported straight here like sis dánjou and I. PS dont judge me this keyboard is really hard to use. Anyway. Loves to everyone!!! Miss you. I cant speak portuguese. and I LOVE THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment