Sunday, December 6, 2015

Eu amo A Igreja de Jesus Cristo dos Santos dos Últimos Dias

Oct. 5, 2015
Vila São João :) My little piece of paradise!
Hope everyone had a great week and a chance to recieve personal revelation. I love that we get to hear the voice of prophets and apostles who are living witnesses of our Savior Jesus Christ!! Truth be told I didnt understand everything, but the Holy Ghost bore undeniable witness to me that the simple principles of the gospel are true! And that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Kingdom of God on the Earth.


Cool experience this week. My comp Sis Macedo and I were walking back to our apartment and when we were about a block away noticed a teenage guy following us. He took off his backpack- a key sign that he is gonna steal our purses. So we crossed the street and flagged down a van. We are running low on money so it seemed like a waste to pay for a van to take us the last block, but we trusted in the promptings of the Spirit. The very first van to swing past happened to be our friend/investigator! He let us ride for free and promised to come to the Sunday session of conference. I love how the Lord protected us and gave us the chance to invite Jorge at the same time!



I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment